Which MP are you? 🤔 Take the MPTI quiz

Man rescued from burning flat after e-bike catches fire

19 days ago

A man has been pulled from a burning flat after an e-bike caught fire. The man can be seen being pulled from the window of a third-floor flat by firefighters in east London, following the blaze. London Fire Brigade has released dramatic footage of the rescue, which took place in the early hours of Wednesday 7 February. The fire is believed to have been caused by the failure of a lithium battery in an e-bike which was being stored on an escape route (hallway). London Fire Brigade is now askin...

Videos are better on the Lumi News app

Use the app for a better experience. We'll tell you when something trends

Start using Lumi
Loading...