[Watch] UM Student Reported Faulty Fan To Management Twice, It Finally Caught Fire

[Watch] UM Student Reported Faulty Fan To Management Twice, It Finally Caught Fire

6 days ago

The student reported the faulty fan above the bed to the management but no action was taken.

Read the full story

It's better on the Lumi News app

βœ… It’s fast

βœ… It’s easy to use

βœ… It’s free

Switch to the app
lumi screenshot

An easier way to get news and share it πŸ”₯

germ

Get the latest COVID-19 news

link

Share with your family & friends

fire

Know when something trends

Read More